Videos are the modern world's powerful tool to convey impactful and life-changing messages to its audiences. Bring out that inner documentarist, filmmaker, creative editor, or vlogger in you by learning superb video editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a video editing software used by professionals and enthusiasts alike, boasting a user-friendly interface, as well as efficient and precise video editing tools. The program allows you to work faster without converting the formats of your media materials. It offers a complete set of tools that deliver high-quality outputs widely used in films, TV, advertisements and various online platforms.
This 30-hour (15 sessions x 2 hours) Adobe Premiere course will give you an overview of the software’s interface, as well as its various functions and features. Upon learning the basics, you will be taught how to start a project using the correct type of video settings, import footages, apply cutaways, add text titles, and choose the right transitions to create complete multi-purpose videos. As your final output, you will have hands-on practice to create your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics & music) or your own footage!
This class is open for both complete beginners who want to learn video editing from scratch or those who already have experience with video editing using simpler applications.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
What you will learn:
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos
- Design clean and professional titles for your videos
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and video and make them more visually interesting
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure
- Add a “feeling” to your video with color grading
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays
- Edit green screen footage and add backgrounds that actually look good
- Explore file management overview
- Set up project files
- Open and save Premiere Pro projects
- Learn scratch disk options
- Configure your preferences
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Setting up a project
- Importing media
- Organizing media
- Essentials of video editing
- Working with clips and markers
- Adding transitions
- Advanced editing techniques
- Putting clips in motion
- Multicamera editing
- Editing and mixing audio
- Sweetening sound
- Adding video effects
- Color correction and grading
- Exploring compositing techniques
- Creating titles
- Managing your projects
- Exporting frames, clips, and sequences
* It is recommended that students bring their own laptops. If unavailable, computers are free for use at the Center
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* Participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
* You must have basic computer skills to join the class
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station