Diploma in Coaching is an online training workshop, an ideal course and a great learning opportunity for aspiring life, career, executive and business coaches - managers, corporate professionals, educators, and sales & marketing professionals. After attending the workshop you will be able to effectively apply the learning of coaching skills to your coaching profession or to your current profession.
Benefits of ICF Certificate
ICF is the world's largest coaching certification organization and its certificate holder represents the highest quality of professional coaching skills, ethics, and values as a coach. The most important benefit of attending this course is, all the hours spent in this program can be applied towards the next level of the coach training program and if you are already an ICF Certified Coach, you can utilize these hours for renewing your ICF credentials.
This is an intensive and comprehensive instructional program conducted applying adult learning principals and learner engaging methods to accelerate your learning and increases your professional competencies and life skills. It is a 20 hours ICF approved coaching program conducted over 2 days of the classroom training workshop.
This class is focused on Foundational Coaching Skills. It covers a lot of bases - what coaching is, what it's not, its processes, what aspects it can be applied to in personal, professional, and organizational development. By the end of this class, you will know about the basics of coaching, what the different types of coaching are and their applications.
What you will learn:
- What is Coaching
- What is not coaching: Mentoring, Consulting, Training, Therapy
- Principles of Coaching
- Process of learning
- Coaching Process
- Coaching Approach
- Essentials of Coaching Conversations
- Types of Coaching
- Coaching Conversations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Discovery Session
- Identifying Learning Styles
- Coaching Competencies
- Why Coaching Conversations (Crucial Conversations)
- Practice session
- Homework & Assignments: To ensure you have learned and you are able to translate learning into practice this course will have one assignment after the course. This assignment will include writing a learning reflection paper and submitting it within 10 days of attending the program.
You will complete this class in 16 hours, plus 4 hours for homework and assignments, after which you will receive your diploma.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
27 - 60 years old
Upon completion, you will receive your diploma and:
* ICF approved 20 Hours Continued Coaching Education (CCE) units
* SHRM approved 20 Hours professional development credits (PDC) units
Sheikh Zayed road, Al Barsha 1
Opp. Sharaf DG Metro Station