This 'Train The Trainer' online course is practical, fun, and solidly based on modern learning theory.
Whether your work involves helping people develop new skills and acquire new knowledge or is aimed at challenging their thinking, you will find that this course gives you the confidence to be highly effective in your job. With 12 sessions of 2 hours each, you will cover all of the following and find out not only how to teach but also how to learn.
- Understanding and Motivating Learners
- Recognizing and overcoming barriers to learning
- How to motivate and energize learners
- Developing training that is relevant and accessible
- Understanding your own learning style
- Designing training to suit different learning styles
- Understanding the dynamics of group learning
- Learning as an on-going process
- Establishing Aims and Objectives for Training
- Training needs assessment (developing training that meets the needs of the organization and individual learners)
- Identifying learning outcomes
- Creating a Safe, Productive Learning Environment
- Blended Learning
- What is 'blended learning'?
- Developing a blended learning program (eLearning, action learning sets, coaching, shadowing, workshops, open space learning)
- Training techniques
- Icebreakers and energizers
- Effective group work
- Using different stimuli (case studies, role play, questions, metaphor, quizzes & checklists, mind maps)
- Planning a Training Program
- Developing session plans
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Facilitation Skills
- Your personal presentation skills
- Handling difficult situations
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* Students will receive a CPD UK accredited and KHDA approved certificate at the end of the course.
* Upon booking, you will be contacted by the institute to provide the link to the online portal where the class will be conducted.
* The class size may vary between 1-5 persons, depending on your preferred timings & availability of other students.