If you have finished your Level 2 diploma in gym instructing, then book this Level 3 course, finish your diploma and get going in your fitness career.
The aim of this qualification is to recognize the skills, knowledge, and competence required for an individual to work unsupervised as a personal trainer. This includes being able to offer one-to-one training, baseline assessment, nutritional advice and progressive programming which is specific to the individual needs of a client.
You will learn about human anatomy and physiology including:
- the heart and circulatory system
- the musculoskeletal system
- postural and core stability
- the nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health
- how to maintain health, safety, and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- how to program safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- how to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise program
- how to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity program
- how to design, manage, and adapt a personal training program with apparently healthy adults of all ages
- how to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a program for apparently healthy adults of all ages
The class's each session has a different module so the student can start on any date and cover any module in any order for the 3 sessions. The three modules covered are:
- Stretching & Fitness Testing
- Becoming a Personal Trainer.
The course can be started any week as the 3 modules are conducted in a weekly cycle and the class size can vary between 1 to 6 students. Students must attend all workshops and exams. You will have an option to take the exam after each module or after the completion of the course.
The student will have to do a home study after each module. The instructor will give some videos to watch and complete the questioner worksheet to prepare for the exam.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
16 and older
* Prerequisite: Students must have finished Level 2 to enroll for this diploma
* Students must take an exam at the completion of the course
* The student will only get the certificate after passing in all the modules required to complete the course
* If they fail a reassessment fee of AED 300 per module (total 3 modules) is applicable
* Course certificate is required to get registered at REPs which is UAE's public register to recognize the qualifications and expertise of exercise instructors in the UAE
* Weekdays & weekday evening sessions can be arranged upon request. Please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
* If the students cannot attend a workshop, they need to inform the institute in advance and an alternative arrangement can be made in the next available slot
Barsha Heights - TECOM