If you are a fitness freak that has a dream of opening their own gym or training people to help achieve their fitness dream, then this course will help you take those steps.
This course is for beginners who want to start on their way to becoming a fitness coach. Once you complete the course and get qualified, you can expand your qualifications by taking a number of additional courses, including specialist Level 4 qualifications as well as CPD Fitness courses for specific disciplines.
The Level 2 Gym Instructing will provide you with the best possible foundation to start your career within the fitness industry. This gym instructing course is delivered with face-to-face training to give you the confidence and practical experience of communicating, motivating and interacting with customers.
The aim of the Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programs developing their skills and knowledge to pursue a career in personal training.
The class's each session has a different module so the student can start on any date and cover any module in any order for the 6 sessions. The modules covered are:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Stretching & Fitness Testing
- CV & Resistance Method
- Becoming a Personal Trainer.
- Principle of Exercise
The course can be started any week as the 6 modules are conducted in a weekly cycle and the class size can vary between 1 to 6 students. Students must attend exams after completing all 6 sessions.
The student will have to do a home study after each module. The instructor will give some videos to watch and complete the questioner worksheet to prepare for the exam.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
16 and older
* Students can pay an additional fee of AED 795 to include the full course plus REPS UAE registration and First Aid/CPR
* Students must take an exam at the completion of the course
* The student will only get the certificate after passing in all the modules required to complete the course
* If they fail a reassessment fee of AED 300 per module (total 6 modules) is applicable
* Course certificate is required to get registered at REPs which is UAE's public register to recognize the qualifications and expertise of exercise instructors in the UAE
* Weekdays & weekday evening sessions can be arranged upon request. Please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
* If the students cannot attend a workshop, they need to inform the institute in advance and an alternative arrangement can be made in the next available slot
This course certificate is required to get registered at REPs which is UAE's public register to recognizes the qualifications and expertise of exercise instructors in the UAE).
Barsha Heights - TECOM