Looking for a new career that is stress-free? Join this 50-hour Dhyaan Meditation Teacher Training Course which is suitable for both beginners and regular practitioners of meditation. You will get to know about the theory of meditation, learn & practice various types of meditation techniques, and get trained to teach & guide meditation sessions. You will also be eligible to lead 3 meditation sessions at the center after completing the course.
Apart from this, the Dhyaan course will focus on letting learners know the what, why, how, where, and when of meditation. The course is practice intensive and also focuses on the theory of meditation.
Who is this course for?
- Seekers, who lost direction in life.
- People, who seek harmony in work-family-life balance.
- Companions, who need faith-building.
- Those, who wish to learn the reality of human existence.
- Anyone who is looking for total transformation.
- Anyone, who needs a high order of discipline.
- Anyone who wishes to be ready to give world lessons on meditation.
- Anyone who wishes to deepen their practice.
Course Highlight :
- Preparation for Meditation
- Introduction to Meditation
- Techniques of Meditation
- Meditation in Achim
- Meditation in Knowledge
- Meditation in Devotion
- Buddhist Vipassana Method
- Sages Mantra Method
- Intellects Enquiry Method
- Guru-Shisya, Traditional Method
- Psychic Centre's Method
- Elemental Method
- Learning book excerpts - to be in this order of meditation.
- Future Guidance to build on this foundation.
- Preparatory handouts will be given.
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* All participants will receive a 50 hours Completion Certificate from the institute.
* Participants will be eligible for internships at the studio and will have to lead 3 meditation sessions after the completion of the course
Trident Bayside, First Floor