Looking for a new career that is stress-free? Join this 50-hour Dhyaan Meditation Teacher Training Course which is suitable for both beginners and regular practitioners of meditation. You will get to know about the theory of meditation, learn & practice various types of meditation techniques, and get trained to teach & guide meditation sessions. You will also be eligible for an internship at the yoga studio and will get to lead 3 meditation sessions after completing the course.
The format is designed for all levels of practitioners. This signature course is an eclectic fusion led by revered masters of Yoga and Meditation who are directly connected to the source of practice. This course is also open for Yoga Teachers willing to acquire meditation as teaching skills, anyone who wants to acquire deep personal transformation, anyone who wants to commit into a disciplined lifestyle, anyone who wants to become more aware of themselves deeply.
Why take this course?
This course is accredited & certified with the Yoga Alliance standards.
- Every part of this course meets the highest levels of integrity
- This curriculum is endorsed and reflects the best source of practice
- You can use your internationally recognized certification as soon as you graduate
- You can lead internship classes at the studio for Meditation
What you’ll learn:
- Pre-Meditative Practices
- The Theory of Meditation
- The Tools of Meditation
- The Aids for Meditation
- Meditation practices from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
- Yoga Nidra Meditation (Exactly as per teaching protocol of Bihar School of Yoga, the school that pioneered the Yoga Nidra Practice)
- Yogasutra meditation
- Antar Mouna Meditation
- SWAN Meditation
- Ajapa Japa Meditation
- Chidakash Meditation
- Raja Yoga Meditation practices
- Sufi Meditation
* Upon completion, you can take the next level of Advanced Dhyaan Meditation Teacher Training Program
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* All participants will receive a 50 hours Completion Certificate from the institute which is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
* Participants will be eligible for internships at the studio and will have to lead 3 meditation sessions after the completion of course
Trident Bayside, First Floor