Join this 50-hour Foundation of Vinyasa program and learn how to teach building strength and flexibility. You’ll understand how to coordinate your movement with breath to flow from one pose to the next.
Vinyasa is a type of yoga that links movement and breath to attain balance in the mind and body and aligns a deliberate sequence of poses with the breath to achieve a continuous flow. This course fits participants of all ages who wish to explore yoga philosophy, practice, and different techniques and who wish to begin to learn more about the journey of being a Yoga Teacher.
You will learn the Vinyasa Immersions as well as the practice, theory and philosophical roots of the Vinyasa system which includes the following:
- Contemporary Evolution
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Ashtanga and Pranayama Techniques
- Anatomy and Psychology of Vinyasa
- Ashtanga (Half and Full Series)
- Sukshma Vyayama Theory and Practice
- Roots of Power Yoga and Practice session
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* All participants will receive a 50 hours Completion Certificate from the institute which is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
Trident Bayside, First Floor