Want to become a Yoga teacher? Deepen your practice or start a new career that you will truly love and become passionate about!
Join this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (RYS Yoga Alliance Certified) to improve practice immensely and enhance your teaching skills. This class applies the authentic methodology and teaching that touches on the physical, mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects. Sessions can be taken by beginners and experienced yogis alike under the instruction of different leading gurus and qualified Yoga teachers.
This course is open to:
- Regular practitioners of meditation and yoga willing to deepen their practice
- Students who want to take meditation teaching as a career
- Yoga teachers willing to acquire meditation teaching skills
- Anyone who wants to commit to a disciplined lifestyle
- Anyone seeking personal transformation
Module 1: Dhyaan Meditation Teacher Training - April 12 - April 27 (9am-5pm)
Module 2: Traditional School of Yoga - May 3-May 18 (9am-5pm)
Module 3: Foundation of Vinyasa - Vinyasa - May 24 - June 8 (9am-5pm)
Module 4: Roots and Methodology - June 14-29 (9am-5pm)
Course in detail:
Module 1: Dhyaan Meditation Teacher Training (50 hours)
- Theory of Meditation
- Tools of Meditation
- Aids for Meditation
- Meditation practices from Vigyan Bhairov Tantra (The Bible of Meditation)
- Yoga Nidra Meditation - exactly as per teaching protocol of Bihar School of Yoga, the school that pioneered the Yoga Nidra Practice
- Yogosutro Meditation
- Antar Mouna Meditation
- Swan Meditation
- Ajapo Jopo Meditation
- Chidakash Meditation
- Buddhist Meditation practices
- Raja Yoga Meditation practices
Module 2: Traditional Yoga School (50 hours)
- Sun Salutations
- Anatomical description of Asana
- Schools of Yoga Practice (Bihar School of Yoga, Iyengar, Traditional Hatha, Kundalini, Jivamukti, Anusara, Sivananda)
- Practice of Asanas
- Understanding of Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar)
- Understanding of Pawanmuktasana Series
- Understanding of Yin Yoga Practice
- Anatomical description of Asanas
- Learning of Pranayama
- Learning Bandhas
- Advance practice of Asanas
Module 3: Foundation of Vinyasa (50 hours)
- Ashtanga and Pranayama Techniques
- Anatomy and Psychology of Vinyasa
- Ashtanga (Half and Full Series)
- Sukshma Vyayama Theory and Practice
- Roots of Power Yoga and Practice session
Module 4: Roots & Methodology (50 hours)
- Learning of philosophy in traditional way
- Knowledge of prana in our body
- Knowledge of Bhavagad Vita
- Introduction of Hatha Yoga Pradipiko
- Principles to sequencing asana
- Discussion group with lead trainers
- Professional Learnings on how to teach yoga
- Yoga Darshan – Philosophy, Tradition and Evolution Vedas, Yoga tradition and Evolution, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Vedanta and the Upanishads.
- Yogi Science, Prana, and Kriyas - Essential anatomy and physiology of the human body, Panchprana, yogi vygian (science) and its connection to yoga practice meditation, pranayama, and Kryas.
- Science of Breathing: Pranayama - Pranayama essentials as applied to Asano classes; anatomy and physiology of breathing; essential pranayama techniques; on enriching module on Prana, brain waves and body and mind energy system.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills for Yoga Teachers – This is a module entirely dedicated to learn to teach yoga effectively. Inter personal and communication skills for yoga teachers to learn to teach effectively, with impact, and based on others learning styles to maximize learning and stimulate self-observation of yoga practice.
About the instructors:
Dr. Swami Mahavanam
- More than 30years of experience as a Yoga Instructor
- Featured in Khaleej Times Magazine Uae as one of the most influential and successful yoga instructor based in Dubai
- Bachelors Degree in Alternative Medicine, Ph.D. in Yoga and Energy
- Therapy, Quantum Therapy Practitioner, Chinese and Ayurvedic Acupressure practitioner,
- Graduate in Astro Therapy and Classical Homeopathy
- Currently teaching Classical Hatha Yoga and Meditation in leading Yoga
- Studio in Dubai Marina (Trident Wellness Centre)
- Is a certified meditation facilitator from OIMR based in Pune. He is a sound healer, Hypnotherapist and also conducts Laughter Yoga Sessions.
- He has been conducting the Soulful Sufi Meditation thereby pursuing his search on the divine path. His practices and events include a range of Osho Meditation, Tantra, Zen, and Sufi Meditation.
- Prem Amit has also been part of the UAE Meditates which has been creating awareness for meditation and mindfulness in Dubai for 4 years.
- He is conducting Meditations in Trident Wellness Centre in a couple of years and doing healing workshops.
- Jyoti Gupta born in Delhi eaches since 2012 and has an advanced training also in Yoga Therapeutic Massage.
- She took six months teacher training course at Himalayan Rogshala, Rishikesh and 200hrs Teacher
- Training course at Rishikesh Vinyasa Yoga School and took an Ayurveda
- Therapeutic Course in Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute and Marma Therapy
- Course from Trimmers and Tonners (Indigenous sports therapy institute)
- Currently, a teacher in Trident Wellness Centre for 3 years teaching
- Classical Hatha Yoga, Pranayam, Hatha Alignment and doing Abhyanga Ayurvedic Therapy.
After her first Yoga Experience in Spain, she moved to Paris where she continues her studies and from where she had the opportunity to unite the Yoga basis into her daily routine. Studied Yoga in Chennai India, Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram Institute. She was fascinated with the Ashtanga Yoga method. So she began her study of Ashtanga in Ashtanga Institute in Chennai. Then she traveled to Bihar School of Yoga in where she was introduced to the Yoga Philosophy.
She went to Kerala to finish her Teacher Training Course in Sivananda Dhanwantari Ashram. Did her first intense Pranayama Course in the Himalayas. Then became a teacher in Trident Wellness Centre for 3years for Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Gong Meditation. And now authorized as Level 2 Kpjayi. One of her most beautiful experience is to have the opportunity to study Mysore Ashtanga with Shri K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute. Studied also in Goa with a professional instructor for 3 years at the same time she was leading courses of the basic alignments in the Ashtanga Method.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
Trident Bayside, First Floor