Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that. During the 6-hour program, participants will find practical step-by-step guidance for working safely, with a highly innovative format and content that will engage and inspire them to get essential health and safety measures needed in any industry. The course focuses on why health and safety are important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others through changing their behavior.
Managing safely will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues participants are responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job. Participants are assessed throughout the course by instructor observation of the essential skills. There is also a summative assessment of knowledge and skills at the end of this course.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
* Upon completion, participants receive an IOSH UK Certificate
* This class can be given at your preferred location in Dubai for an additional fee of AED 200. Corporate training for groups can be arranged upon request
* Class size may vary from 1-3 persons
Al-Diyafa Center, #101
Near Satwa Roundabout