If you are seeking to improve your organization’s cash flow and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain, you've found the right program.
The ASCM (Association for Supply Chain Management) is a global leader and a prime source of the knowledge in Supply Chain Management, including Forecasting, Planning, Purchasing, Procurement, Sourcing, Production, Inventory, Materials Management, and Logistics.This advanced private 44-hour CSCP training session (22 sessions x 2 hours) will provide the candidate with a strong background in Supply Chain and serve as preparation for the Pearson Exam.
Course Outline: 8 Modules (4.5 hours each) & Exam Preparation (9 hours)
- Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management and Forecasting
- Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
- Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
- Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
- Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
- Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
- Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability and Technology
- Examination Pattern: The exam consists of 150 questions, and you have 3.5 hours to finish. The exam score range is 200 to 350, with scores 300 and above are considered passing. Learn more about the exam.
CSCP exams are delivered via computer-based testing (CBT) at Pearson VUE test centers, which are located around the world. The instructor can also assist you with the exam registration process.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
18 and older
- Participants should have 3 years business experience OR Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Certificate of participation will be awarded upon completion
- Optional KHDA certificate can be awarded with an additional fee payable directly to the instructor
- This course can also be taken online
- After course completion, you can proceed to the next level with 1-on-1 Certified Procurement Professional Manager Training
At instructor's home (address provided after booking)
Dubai Silicon Oasis