The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) is a computer-delivered English Language proficiency test that provides the assessment of functional English skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing).
There are two versions of the test:
- CELPIP-General Test (listening, reading, writing, and speaking)- for permanent residency in Canada.
- CELPIP-General LS Test (listening and speaking)- for Canadian citizenship.
This test is accepted by:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Real Estate Council of British Columbia (RECBC)
- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
The CELPIP exam provides the English language proficiency for Permanent Resident Status, Canadian Citizenship, Start-up Visa Program, Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Programs, Various Provincial Nominee Programs and many other programs like Organizational employment requirements
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
- Accepted by several governments, professional organizations, and employers.
- Uses Canadian English and accents only.
- Fully computerized test completed in one sitting only.
- The test provides a valid and reliable assessment of a test taker’s English abilities.
- Test results are available online within 8 business days.
- Express rating option to get the online score in just 3 business days.
- Part 1: Listening to Problem Solving
- Part 2: Listening to a Daily Life Conversation
- Part 3: Listening for Information
- Part 4: Listening to a News Item
- Part 5: Listening to a Discussion
- Part 6: Listening to Viewpoints
- Part 1: Reading Correspondence
- Part 2: Reading to Apply a Diagram
- Part 3: Reading for Information
- Part 4: Reading for Viewpoints
- Task 1: Writing an Email
- Task 2: Responding to Survey Questions
- Task 1: Giving Advice
- Task 2: Talking about a Personal Experience
- Task 3: Describing a Scene
- Task 4: Making Predictions
- Task 5: Comparing and Persuading
- Task 6: Dealing with a Difficult Situation
- Task 7: Expressing Opinions
- Task 8: Describing an Unusual Situation
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station