Join a private course that will provide you with an essential overview of the critical areas of pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in the Middle East.
Develop up-to-date knowledge of regulatory issues, process, and legislation, especially in the UAE and Gulf region. Learn about your role in making sure that all biopharmaceutical products and medical devices comply with regulations put forth by regulatory authorities from the initial application process to the licensing and marketing phases.
In this high-demand career, get the tools and knowledge needed to progress as a regulatory professional and stay ahead of the competition. Regardless of whether you are new to the regulatory profession, pharmaceuticals industry, transitioning from a related discipline, or need to refresh your knowledge, this comprehensive and flexible resource will meet the learning needs of you as an individual or your entire team.
- Module 1: Essentials And Overview
- Module 2: Pharmaceutical Regulations
- Module 3: Quality Aspects
- Module 4: Clinical Data
- Module 5: The Pharmaceutical Regulatory Environment In The Middle East
- Module 6: ECTD Submission And Approval In UAE
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate upon completion of the course.
- Students will receive a Strategic Axis professional certificate.
Office G25, Block 13