For those who want to learn and improve their lives, the Level 4 Information Technology diploma course in Dubai is a globally recognized qualification that includes a wide range of learning experiences, including management, accounting, IT, quality control, and language certifications program. Installment payment plans are available.
After completion Students can book the second year of the course for the Level 5 Information Technology Diploma.
Benefits of Learning Information Technology
Information technology contributes to the development and expansion of the business and commercial sector as well as to maximizing output. The time it takes for different industries to produce business has decreased as a result of information technology improvements. Electronic security, storage, and effective communication are all provided. Computers link IT to the various international organizations. It aids the personnel in keeping track of their numerous clienteles from different businesses.
Job Opportunities Include:
- Software Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Coding Officer
- IT Administrator
- IT Manager
LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The UK Qualification Level 4 Certification in Information Technology requires the completion of 6 obligatory modules for a total of 120 credits, 1200 hours of Total Qualification Time (TQT), and 480 hours of guided learning (GLH).
The objective of the Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the IT industry.
The programme will focus on topics such as cyber security, computer programming, web and mobile applications, computer and network technology, systems analysis and design and managing digital information.
Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology will support learners progressing to university, and to provide learners with the requisite skills and knowledge to enter the world of work in their chosen sector.
- Web and Mobile Applications (20 credits)
- Systems Analysis and Design (20 credits)
- Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Principles of Computer Programming (20 credits)
- Managing Digital Information (20 credits)
- Computer and Network Technology (20 credits)
YEAR 2: LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology requires the completion of 6 obligatory modules for a total of 120 credits, 1200 hours of Total Qualification Time (TQT), and 480 hours of guided learning (GLH).
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organizations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
- IT Project Management (20 credits)
- Software Engineering (20 credits)
- Management Information Systems (20 credits)
- Database Systems (20 credits)
- Network Information Systems (20 credits)
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design (20 credits)
Beginner & Intermediate
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Students should have completed secondary school education or its equivalent, or possess comparable work experience in a relevant field
- This diploma qualification is approved and regulated by the UK-based OFQUAL (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- Installment payment options can be arranged. Contact our toll free number at 800 3337 to check for availability
- The bookable schedule covers the first 100 out of 160 sessions. Contact us to book the remaining sessions at no extra charge.
- Exact session schedule may be subject to revision. The center will coordinate to inform you of any developments and accommodate any changes.
Office # 1601
Saheel Tower 2