For recent high school and college graduates looking to join a creative, artistic workplace or provide freelance services, it's important to have a presentable portfolio to showcase their work and capabilities. An art portfolio is a resume for artists and designers, so it's important to create an authentic and original portfolio that represents the artist digitally or on paper.
These 2-hour sessions are designed for art & design students, IGCSE, and GCSE students looking to create the perfect eye-catching portfolio under the guidance of an instructor experienced in the field. The portfolio process can be daunting, but with the right instruction, tips and tools, you'll be creating an art and design portfolio that reflects you and helps you stand out.
The instructor can provide guidance on the following creative disciplines:
- Fine Arts (such as painting, Drawing & illustration)
- Perspectives, Sketches & Landscape, Art History
- Communication Design
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design, Textile Screen Print methods, Artwork Preparation, Screen Making Methods
- Jewelry Design
- Art Direction, Props design, Script, Storyboarding, Concept Writing, Presentations
- Based on your discipline, the instructor will advise you on what materials to purchase for the sessions
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- This class is also available in Ajman. An extra fee of AED 100 per session is to be paid directly to the instructor
Rose Building Jaddaf
Al Khail Road