Be fully knowledgeable on the VAT implementation in UAE: from conceptual understanding to filing. Value Added Tax (VAT) is a consumption tax assessed on the value added to goods and services. Being a self-assessed tax, it is the responsibility of all entities to put into place the correct systems, processes, and controls to ensure that VAT on relevant transactions is recorded and reported accurately.
This 7-hour certificate course will provide you with comprehensive training to ensure that you do the correct and timely payment of VAT as mandated by the law.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
Pre-requisite: You must have basic accounting knowledge.
Who should attend:
- Finance Managers, Controllers, Accountants, Chief Accountants
- Purchase Managers, Departmental heads, Sales Managers
- HR & Admin Managers, Owners, CEOs, Directors
- Fresh graduates seeking to enter into job markets
What you will learn:
- Complete Conceptual Understanding of UAE VAT
- Understand Taxable Supply, Deemed Supply, Exempt Supply, Zero Rate Supply & Out of Scope Supply
- Registration & De-Registration including Tax Group treatment
- Administrative & Regulatory procedures
- Treatment of Cross-border Transactions and Transactions between ML & DZ
- Records Keeping & Return Filing, Payments, and Adjustments of Output and Input Tax
- RCM & Capital Assets Scheme
- Rights and obligations of the Taxable Person, Fee, and Penalty Structure
- Important Terms and definitions
- Types of Supplies /Deemed Supply/Composite Supply/Place of Supply/Date/Value of Supply
* It is recommended that students bring their own laptops. If unavailable, computers are free for use at the Center
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must have basic accounting knowledge
* Participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station