Are you looking to start a new business? Don't know how to draw up an effective business plan to get your business running and booming? Starting a business can definitely be intimidating. There’s an endless supply of variables involved, with no guarantee that a business idea is going to work.
But this private, 6-hour workshop will teach you all the ins and outs of understanding how to get your business up and running by covering all the important aspects of how to efficiently work on your business plan!
The only way to know whether your idea is the next big thing is to test it out. So join this workshop and learn to identify all the foundational building blocks of a good business. This workshop is ideal for anyone who is looking at starting up a business, but wants to cover all of the variables prior to investing in the plan and license.
- Part A: Testing you and your idea for a small business
- Do you have what it takes to run a business successfully?
- Is your business feasible?
- Will your business be profitable?
- Understanding your market
- Getting to Your MVP
- Go-to market strategy
- Review – Does it make sense?
- Part B: Other issues to consider before getting started
- Business structures
- Managing staff
- Managing risk
- Part C: Writing a business plan – Putting it all together
- Putting it all together – Your business plan
- Review – Will it be worthwhile? Will it meet your needs?
- Part D: Getting started
- Registering your business name
- Licenses and permits
- Trusted advisers
- Financing your business
- Safeguarding your business
- Monitoring the performance of your business
- Records management
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Students will receive a participation certificate from the institute upon completion
* The class includes a 1-hour lunch break
Empire Heights Business Center
Oryx Business Centre
Tower A - Level P3