This train the trainer program is aimed at developing the training and facilitation skills in an individual. It instills the practical skills and in-depth knowledge that is required to conduct an effective training program. You will increase the effectiveness of your training program, be able to design and deliver more effective training programs.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
What you’ll learn:
- To organize an effective session by deciding on the course content.
- To create the stage for the learning environment.
- To design, deliver and evaluate an effective training program.
- To design interactive lectures for improved learning outcomes.
- To build instantaneous rapport and lead the discussions & decisions of the team.
- To discover creative ways of handling the sessions.
- To devise strategies to prevent difficult behavior in the classroom.
- To learn to handle difficult participants and motivate them.
- To learn to summarize the important techniques implementable in the job.
- To design and evaluate group activities.
- To use various assessment techniques
Benefits for participants:
- Get comprehensive, information-packed courseware during the program and for back home use
- Learn from the industry experts who have a specialist experience in the area of training
- Network with other professionals with same background and interest
- Brand yourself as a Master Trainer
- Increase your earning potential as a freelance professional by becoming a Master trainer
- Who should attend?
- If you’re new to training, a subject matter expert that needs to train others or a trainer who is looking for new, more effective approaches to learning, this is the ideal workshop for you
- HR Personnel with a passion for training and development and those who wish to move into platform of training
- People working in the training, learning and development function of organizations
- Module 1: Introduction, Inter-professional (IPL) and adult learning - Introduction, aims, learning outcomes and icebreaker(s), Inter-professional and adult learning, Adult learning theories
- Module 2: Understanding various Teaching Styles and Learners' behavior and styles - Group experiences of good and bad learning and teaching, learning styles and teaching styles
- Module 3: Teaching a skill (Soft/Technical) - Teaching a clinical or practical skill, applying practical skills and soft skills teaching
- Module 4: How to give feedback - Key points to be considered when giving feedback, learning to give effective feedback
- Summary: Summary of Day 1
- Module 5: Group Work, Conducting activities and games - Introduction, aims, learning outcomes and icebreaker(s), team building, time management, how to facilitate an activity
- Module 6: Writing and Presentation Skills - How to plan a session, how to make a presentation and body language
- Module 7: Managing difficult behavior - Role modeling, conflict resolutions
- Module 8: Evaluation Techniques - Evaluation models, how to evaluate effectively
- Summary: Summary of Day 2
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
18 and older
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station