This course designed to train IELTS test takers to be more confident to take the exam and have extensive practice on the 4 major skills in the English language - reading, writing, speaking and listening. You can choose to take up training for either the Academic module or General module test. Based on your preference you will study relevant subjects with more emphasis on the required skills. We recommend you check with the organization requesting your proof of English language which tests they prefer you to take and the score they want.
This 30-hour group course (10 sessions x 3 hours OR 15 sessions x 2 hours) has a new batch starting every two weeks with flexible timings & dates which is coordinated with other students.
Upon booking, you will be contacted by the course administrator to check for your availability. Your preferred timings and dates will be considered and you'll be enrolled in the next starting batch. In general, the class size is limited to a small group size to achieve faster progress.
Course outline: Building Vocabulary, Grammatical Foundation, Techniques of Writing, Fundamentals of Conversation, Training for Active Listening, Mastering Reading Techniques
- The tips and tricks to get a higher score
- Practice on all four modules - speaking, reading, writing and listening skills
- Familiarize you with the test
- Practice on previous exam papers
- Provide Academic and General Training options
- Certification of completion provided
- Provide guidance on the common mistakes to avoid
- Assisting you to understand the IELTS assessment criteria
- Dedicated qualified trainers
- Study material is provided by the center
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
16 and older
* IELTS exam fee is not included
* A one-time registration fee of 150 AED per participant to be paid directly at the Center
Cluster T, One Lake Plaza Tower, #2806
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT