IELTS is a popular test to display English language proficiency. In this 30-hour (15 sessions x 2 hours) class learn to succeed by covering all 4 modules for the test - which are Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Instructors will offer proven test-taking strategies and tips for you to do your best on the day of your exam. You also get to practice mock exams to get an idea of what the actual test experience entails.
A new batch starts every 2 weeks with a new module. Upon booking, you will be assigned to the next available batch.
- How to familiarize yourself with the content
- Improve grammar and expand vocabulary
- Practice your listening skills
- Understand main ideas and factual information
- Recognize the difference between an opinion and a fact
- Enact conversations
- Practice monologues
- Differentiate between the summary of a passage or its details
- Understand inferences, implied meaning, and opinions in a written and/or oral format
- Learn how to structure an argument
- Practice mock exams
Whether you want to attend an international university or seek employment opportunities abroad, gaining an IELTS certification helps you get one step closer to your goals!
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 - 60 years old
- A registration fee of 100 AED is to be paid at the center
Opposite the Metro Station
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT