Get the resources and advice you need to find the perfect job, design an eye-catching CV, and ace your interview with the help of experienced recruitment professionals.
Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, these classes will help you get closer to your career goals, and give you lifelong skills to navigate any hiring process.
Sign up for 1 session and choose one of the three options (enhancing your CV, developing interview skills, or streamlining your job search) or learn all three topics by signing up for 3 sessions. Each session takes 1.5 hours.
Session 1 - Professional Resume/CV Writing
- Create a résumé as a marketing device - attract attention, generate interest, describe accomplishments, and invite contact
- Discover and improve self-marketing messages, leading to a systematic assessment of specific work-related skills
- Examine transferable skills and increase personal alignment with prospective organizational goals
Session 2 - How to Pass an Interview
- Strategies and tips on the most effective ways to prepare and present yourself to potential employers
- Guidance on what to research in advance, the types of questions to ask, what to wear, etc.
Session 3 - How to Apply for the Perfect Job
- Workshop to equip job hunters with the knowledge needed to effectively apply for and obtain the positions they desire
- Advice on how to research suitable jobs, signals to look out for, approaching recruiters and social media management for personal branding
- Navigating the hiring process
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Letter of attendance will be given at the end of the class
Bayswater Tower, Suite #312