Caregiver training courses have reached the pinnacle of demand, owing to excellent career opportunities in countries like Canada, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States, and UAE.
This online course is provided by experienced industry experts and they will provide hands-on training with complete theory and practical knowledge. The course begins by introducing you to the roles and responsibilities of caregivers.
You will study the legal and ethical issues involved in the caregiving process. You will also learn how to communicate with individuals with disabilities, stress management, body mechanics, and organizational skills. This course will also discuss the purpose of observing, reporting, and documenting. You will learn the importance of cultural awareness and cultural competency, as well as gain an understanding of the ailments and illnesses that you may encounter, including their treatment and prevention.
Caring for the aged as well as those with physical and emotional disabilities requires compassion and, through this course, you will gain the knowledge and necessary skills to provide effective care to any client or family member that you may find in your care, but will also be able to deal with any emergency that you encounter in a calm manner.
- Introduction to the world of Caregiving
- Patient Handling (Theory & Practicals)
- Stress Management
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Preparing for a Safe Patient Handling
- Hand Hygiene
- Usage of Medical Gloves and Proper Use
- Care and Support to Infants and Toddlers
- Bathing Procedures for Infants and Toddlers
- Care and Support to Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Foster the Social, Intellectual, creative and emotional development of children
- Foster the physical development of children
- Care and Support to the elderly with procedures
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment
- Respond to emergencies
- Cleaning of Living room, dining room, bedroom, and kitchen
- Professionalism at the workplace
- Therapeutic Massage
- Skin Test
- Vital Signs and Blood Pressure
- Healthcare Occupational Injuries
- eBooks will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Students will receive a KHDA-attested certificate
- Upon booking, the instructor will contact you to provide a link to the online platform, where the course will be conducted