Medical Coding is the transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes.
In this course, medical coding professionals will help you learn the codes that are applied during medical billing process which includes abstracting the information from documentation, assigning the appropriate codes, and creating a claim to be paid by insurance carriers.
The classes also help students the students to prepare and pass the AAPC exam successfully to get their Medical coding certificate. In order to take this course, you need to be familiar with medical terminology and human body processes.
- The Business of Medicine
- Review of Anatomy and Physiology along with major organ systems and advanced terms associated with Medical Coding system
- Overview of ICD-10-CM applications
- Applying the ICD-10-CM guidelines
- Accurate ICD-10-CM Coding
- Introduction to CPT®, HCPCS Level 2 and Modifiers
- Integumentary System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Hemic & Lymphatic Systems, Mediastinum, Diaphragm
- Digestive System
- Urinary System and Male Genital System
- Female Reproductive System and Maternity Care and Delivery
- Endocrine System and Nervous System
- Special Senses (Ocular Auditory)
- Pathology & Laboratory
- Evaluation and Management Services
- In-house exams
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* In order to take this course, you need to be familiar with medical terminology and human body processes.
* You will receive a certificate of attendance attested and approved by KHDA.
Speedex Building, Mezanine floor, Office # 10
Near Abu Baker Al Siddique Metro Station