A certified nursing assistant's workload can become intense and fast-paced, but the human contact and ability to help those in medical need is a strong motivating factor. A desire to help people and compassion for patients can help a nurse’s assistant get through difficult days.
This group CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant course will lead to an international certification, which is accredited globally and accepted worldwide. Nursing assistants fulfill basic quality-of-life needs for patients of any age in residential nursing care facilities or outpatient clinics. Since nursing assistants have daily contact with patients, they are gatherers of vital information about the patients’ conditions, which they must then transmit to their supervisors.
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) have a variety of responsibilities in the medical field, including performing administrative duties, completing basic clinical procedures, transporting patients, and providing assistance to nurses and other healthcare professionals. This occupation can be physically demanding, with standing for many hours and occasionally lifting or moving patients who require assistance.
Duties will vary, depending on the specific needs of the patient. The most common responsibilities are taking and recording vital signs such as heart rate and blood pressure; assisting them to and from their bed or chair as needed; and helping them with feeding and personal hygiene. CNA’s may also assist doctors or nurses during medical procedures.
- Introduction to the world of CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant course
- CNA Roles and Responsibilities
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Adult Patient Care
- Advanced Principles of Patient Hygiene
- Environmental Health and Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Health and Safety for Healthcare Professionals
- Positioning and Ambulating the Adult Patient
- Active and Passive Range of Motion Exercise
- Diet Therapy
- The Physical Examination
- Specimen Collection
- Vital Signs
- Measuring the Vital Signs
- The Physical Assessment
- Infection Control
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
This is a custom class arrangement is for 1 participant only. The first class will be offered on Friday, 26th February 2021 and the rest of the sessions will be offered as per the discussion with the class coordinator. The class will be offered in a combination of In-person & Online arrangement to the participant (as discussed and confirmed with the class coordinator)
- The center will provide books and a medical uniform
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 - 65 years old
- The minimum qualification for students to attend this course is a high school diploma
- Students will receive a KHDA-attested certificate and an internationally accredited certificate from the UK
- This is Part 1 of the Installment plan for the first set of 7 sessions
#401 - H Floor Al Safa Commercial Building
Outside BurJuman Metro (Exit 1), same building as Evisu