Visual appeal is a key factor in making a good and lasting impression, be it on your brand, logo design, or corporate materials. Learn and apply the key elements of graphic design for print & multimedia purposes in this hands-on class.
This 1-on-1 graphic design program for print & multimedia is designed for art-related professionals, entrepreneurs who want to build their brand, or anyone planning to pursue studies or a career in graphic design and visual communication. You will learn about the principles of design and its varying uses for different fields such as advertising, corporate branding, creating posters, brochures & flyers, and many other multimedia functions.
Upon learning the fundamentals, you will be introduced to the different software applications for graphic design like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw & Adobe InDesign, along with their interface, tools, and specialized uses. Finally, you will be taught with effective and up-to-date graphic design techniques from conceptualization to execution that will prepare you for the industry's design demands.
Choose 4 sessions (8 hours) to learn the overview of design theories and their specific multimedia applications, and 8 sessions (16 hours) for in-depth and hands-on training of the graphic design industry's best practices. These sessions can be rebooked for extended practice and learning.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Adobe InDesign
Sessions 1-4: Overview of Graphic Design for Print & Multimedia
- Principles of Design
- Typography, Layout, Magazine, Books, and Advertising Design
- Logo and Corporate Stationery Design
- How to Design Corporate Brochures, Leaflets, Flyers, and Posters
Sessions 4-8: Techniques & Best Practices in the Graphic Design Industry
- Vector and Raster graphics
- Technical Specifications for Print and Web industry
- Preparation of Artworks for Products
- Process from Conceptualization to Execution
- Students must bring their own laptop (Windows or Mac), sketchbook, lead pencils & erasers
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
12 and older
- This class is also available in Ajman. An extra fee of AED 100 per session is to be paid directly to the instructor
- Studio space can be arranged for bookings of 8 sessions or more upon request
At Your Premise
* Classes can also be given at an Institute in Al Muntazah Complex, Jebel Ali village (for a minimum booking of 8 sessions and is subject to availability)