Learn how to create digital illustrations using Procreate on an iPad!
This 8-hour (8 sessions x 1 hour) private class explores illustration as a visual interpretation of words, concepts, and ideas. Under the guidance of a professional artist, you will learn the basics of using the Procreate app while developing your drawing abilities on a digital interface. You will complete a new piece of digital artwork each session. This class is suitable for all levels and requires no experience whatsoever!
What you will learn:
- How to use procreate features and tools to create illustration and design elements
- The creative advantage in scanning hardcopy sketches or images prior to creative manipulation with digital tools
- How to apply design principles using geometric, organic, and typographic design elements
- Students must bring their own iPad with the Procreate 5 app installed
- The instructor will provide all other materials for the class including a sketchbook and pencils
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
13 and older
- The instructor can teach in English or Arabic
The class can be held in the locations mentioned below:
At any of the following coffee shops - Caribou Coffee, The Greens or Starbucks The Greens (Branch), or Starbucks I-Rise Tower, Tecom
At the instructor's home - Unit # to be shared upon booking, El Meer Tower, beside Ramee Rose Hotel, Tecom, Barsha Heights
At your premise in the following areas - Tecom, JBR, JLT, Dubai Marina