Touch up, edit, add a professional glam to your pictures or create stunning designs with Adobe Photoshop!
This 20-hour (10 sessions x 2 hours) beginner's course allows you to navigate with ease through Photoshop’s interface and menus, as well as learn the uses of its tools and palettes. You will learn basic editing techniques such as cropping, coloring, and straightening as well as more complex ones such as tonal adjustment, working with layers and text, photo stitching, and other techniques.
By the end of this class, you will be equipped with essential Photoshop skills which you can use for post-processing photographs or creating basic graphic designs. Classes will be taught by qualified trainers in an interactive way to ensure that you get a good grasp of the lessons. Complete beginners, as well as those who already have basic knowledge of photo editing, can join this course.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice the introduced tools.
- Identify the main functions of the Photoshop workspace and explain menus, options bars, toolboxes, palettes, and document windows
- Use the workspace menu to change and use built-in workspaces
- Explore Photoshop Help, and use it to find out more about the tools in the toolbox
- Manipulate and customize palettes
- Open and navigate a Photoshop document with menu commands, the zoom and hand tools, and the navigator palette
- Create a layered Photoshop document from a starting image (provided)
- Use undo commands and the history palette to reverse document changes
- Print a Photoshop document by configuring the Photoshop Print dialog box
- Save a copy of the print-quality document for fast online transmission
- Customizing the Interface
- Various selection methods
- File formats & color modes
- Cropping & transformations
- Tonal & color correction
- Working with layers
- Image restoration tools
- Image retouching tools
- Working with text
* It is recommended that students bring their own laptops. If unavailable, computers are free for use at the Center
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* Participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
* You must have basic computer skills to join the class
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station