A must for becoming a nail technician or advancing your career! This master class course will provide you a full overview of the required techniques, tools and procedures to create professional gel nail extensions in different forms, sizes, and shapes. You will be trained by a professional nail technician and focus specifically on developing practical skills rather than studying theory.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to do overlays and extensions, understand different products and tools, make different nail shapes, learn about nail refill, color powder application, nail removal and safety measures. At the end of the course, you will take a practical exam to revise the skills you have learned.
- Basic nails anatomy
- Nail file and buffer grit
- Nails disease and disorder
- Safety & hygiene
- Four views of nails and ideal nails shape
- The secret of perfect builder gel application
- The secret of making perfect nails shape
- Gel natural nails extension
- Gel polish application
- Gel french tips extension
- How to use e-file
- Gel ombre nails extension
- Holographic ombre nails
- Chrome nails
- Gel natural nails sculpture
- Gel glitter nails sculpture
- Nails tape design
- Rhinestone and gel marble design
- Gel nail refill
- Time management
- Client communication and consultation.
- Exam & certificate distribution
* Materials to be used during the class need to be purchased at the Centre for AED 900.
* Materials included are: Cover pink gel, Nail file, Buffer, Lead brush, Gel cleanser, Artificial remover, Ex prep, Gel basecoat, Nail form, Clear builder gel, White builder gel, Simmer gel, Gel brush, Gel top coat, Cuticle oil, Nail primer, Clear nail & coffin tips, Nail glue, Nail tape, Shellac polish
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Participants will receive a certificate of completion signed by international master trainer S.J. Malla
* If students don't pass on the first attempt at the examination, they can avail of 2 extra sessions for free
Metropolis Tower, Burj Khalifa Street