A must for becoming a nail technician or advancing your career! This 10 hours (5 sessions x 2 hours) diploma course will provide you a full overview of the required techniques, tools and procedures to create professional gel nail extensions in different forms, sizes, and shapes. You will be trained by a professional nail technician and focus specifically on developing practical skills rather than studying theory.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to do overlays and extensions, understand different products and tools, make different nail shapes, learn about nail refill, color powder application, nail removal and safety measures. At the end of the second day, you will take a practical exam to revise the skills you have learned.
- Intro to gel nail extensions
- Gel nail application
- Overview of products & tools for gel nails
- Perfect nail techniques
- Nail shapes & extension types (e.g. natural, French)
- Nail refill & color powder application
- Nail removal safety, and precaution measures
* Materials to be purchased at the Centre for AED 330
18 and older
* Participants will receive a certificate of completion signed by international master trainer S.J. Malla
Metropolis Tower, Burj Khalifa Street