Learn how to get the most out of social media for your personal or business branding. Take this course and learn how to use both popular and emerging social media platforms for marketing and promotion and how to create a well-thought-out plan to engage the right audience and achieve your marketing objectives.
In this social media for small & medium enterprises (SMEs) course, you will learn how to utilize social media networks to generate brand awareness and increase your website traffic. Experienced marketing and communications strategist Huda Serhan will take you to a deeper understanding of the different social media platforms, where you explore everything from finding your brand voice to using paid advertising.
What you will learn:
- The basics of social media
- Choosing the right social media platforms for your business
- Do's & don'ts on social media posting
- Create & effectively present your content
- Engage with and increase your audience
- Identify the tools that help you execute and streamline your posts
This private class will be held in a cozy café, with lessons customized to your personal needs.
* You should bring a laptop, pen and notebook
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
23 and older
One Lake Plaza, Cluster T
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT