There are nearly 4 billion active social media users with an average of 7.6 social media accounts. Nearly 81% of all small and medium businesses have some kind of a social media presence. The stats speak for themselves; social media isn't going anywhere.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about creating killer content for top social media platforms using different mobile and desktop applications. Students will take away an understanding of diverse multimedia content designs and how to monitor their brand through social media platforms.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who want to gain an understanding of social media marketing, online advertising, creative content writing, and online presence
- Individuals wanting to learn marketing techniques used in various social media platforms
- Produce quality tailored content for social media platforms.
- Understand your target audience and content formats for your business.
- Create a smart social media content strategy.
- Create weekly social media content calendars.
- Manage and upload created content onto social media platforms..
- Create visual content through mobile applications.
- Week 1: Introduction to the Social Media World.
- Activity Overview: Interactive Discussions about how Social Media can be used for businesses
- Activity Objectives: Students will be able to understand how to use the proper social media platforms for their businesses and the powerful features offered within each platform.
- Week 2: Understanding the target audience and creating a tailored social media strategy.
- Activity Overview: Interactive Discussions about how to determine the target audience's needs on social media and creating a tailored social media strategy for them.
- Activity Objectives: Students will understand how to tailor social media strategies for their target audience.
- Week 3: Creating weekly content calendars and choosing the right hashtags.
- Activity Overview: Creating weekly content calendars.
- Activity Objectives: Students will be able to create weekly content calendars themselves and use the best mix of hashtags.
- Week 4: Creating complex visual content
- Activity Overview: Creating more complex content using creative apps and understanding how to post stories that are engaging to followers.
- Activity Objectives: Students will be able to create complex content and post stories with GIFs, Polls, Questions, Stickers, etc in order to engage their followers.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
* Institute approved certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
* Students will get a 1-hour lunch break
Block 2 - Ground Level