Want to gain a thorough understanding of the digital marketing landscape and become proficient in all the major tools used in digital marketing from the comfort of your own home?
This online course is designed with up-to-date platform insights (Google, Facebook, Instagram, and more), real-life examples, and customized content for the region. The instructors bring a wealth of knowledge anchored in their own practical experience, making the sessions truly interactive. In addition to earning three certifications, you'll be a part of a vibrant alumni community with lifetime access to course videos and the latest platform updates.
The course features 70+ video tutorials and 1-to-1 support. The course material will be optimized for an online experience and you will engage in hands-on exercises, led by instructors in real-time throughout the duration of the course. You will learn how to launch ad campaigns step-by-step by following your instructor on-screen.
- Comprehensive Digital Marketing: This module will focus on how to implement a successful online marketing strategy, by learning about every important marketing channel. Understand the advantages of each channel, and how you can use them to achieve your marketing and business goals.
- Crafting a Social Media Strategy: Without an engine, cars don’t operate and without a hand-crafted unique content strategy you won’t stand out! In a digital age full of brands competing for the attention of consumers, you need to distinguish yourself by crafting a content strategy that focuses on consumers while achieving your business objectives. In this module, you’ll be able to hand-craft an engine with horsepower that’ll shift your social media presence from zero to hero!
- Paid Social Advertising: Learn about Display Marketing, and how to reach a wide audience interested in your product. In this workshop, we will cover the basics of online display advertising, including Display ads, GDN (the Google Display network), Facebook Ads, Placements, Affiliates, and Retargeting (on Google, Facebook and using 3rd party tools like AdRoll).
- Advertising with Google Ads: Learn to fully utilize Google’s advertising platform AdWords to grow your business, benefit the organization and clients you serve, and advance in your career.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): If you’ve ever wondered how to get your website on the front page of search engines, the answer you’ve been looking for is SEO. In this course, you will gain a better understanding of how search engines work and how to use them to your advantage. You can increase your business’ revenue and gain a very in-demand skill to help you advance in your career.
- Mastering Google Analytics: Track the important KPI’s needed for your business, tell stories with your data, Import Advanced Metrics & Dimensions, Customize Your Reports & Dashboards with the exact data you need, Automate key processes, and get Google certified.
- Email Marketing & Customer Retention: This workshop will cover the basics of how to set up email campaigns, how to code in basic HTML, how to design off of responsive professional-looking templates, and how to track and set up automated campaigns (using drip campaigns and workflows), with the end goal of having a rock-solid digital customer retention strategy in place.
- Website Conversion Optimization: Having a systematic process for increasing your conversion rate on your website, not only generates more conversions but also improves your cost per acquisition across all marketing channels, making your marketing more cost-effective.
- Have a full view of the whole Digital Marketing Landscape and understand how channels can work together
- How to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy for your business and in your current role
- How to report on your marketing efforts and track all of your data (including Conversion Rate and Cost Per Acquisition of Customers)
- How to not waste money on your efforts and to focus on performance!
- How to create campaigns on Ads (Display & Search), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Mailchimp and more!
- Track everything through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Bring in organic traffic to your site (through Search Engine Optimization, Content, and Social Media)
- Do all of your marketing in-house, or manage an outsourced team/agency
- Become proficient in all the major tools used in digital marketing
- Get Google certified in Ads and Analytics
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule and provide the link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- After completion of the course, you will earn a KHDA-attested certificate from the institute, one from Google AdWords, and another from Google Analytics