Explore digital marketing concepts, strategies, tips, tools, and implementation in detail with this comprehensive, online/live digital marketing training program.
This online course provides a detailed understanding of planning a website, online marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), Google My Business, Google Ads campaigns, tracking the results using Google Analytics, content marketing, social media marketing, advertising, and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing.
Learn the essentials of building an effective digital marketing strategy and its practical implementation with real-world examples over 5 days with Najam Ahmed, a certified instructor with 20 years of experience in the field. In addition to the live sessions, you can have an extra 2-hour, 1-on-1 session with Najam to discuss questions, concerns or challenges.
Course Outline & Learning Outcomes:
- Digital Marketing 101: An overview of all the platforms covered by the umbrella term i.e. ‘Digital Marketing’
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization: Understanding 21 practical SEO strategies to bring your website on top of Google search results with practical examples
- YouTube SEO: Improving your YouTube videos’ visibility online
- Google Ads – Search & Display Advertising Campaigns: A step-by-step practical approach for launching, monitoring and optimizing your Google Ads campaigns.
- Google My Business: Connecting your business with local customers by optimizing Google My Business/Google Maps listings
- Content Marketing: Inbound Marketing Concepts and its Implementation
- Social Media Marketing: Developing a social media marketing strategy using Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and many other tips and tools.
- Social Media Advertising: How to effectively create Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Paid Advertising campaigns
- Google Analytics: Tracking your success and improving your campaigns’ performance by tracking the results
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to provide the link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* After completing the course, you will be able to get certified by Google, HubSpot, and more