Learn about Display Marketing, and how to reach a wide audience interested in your product. In this workshop, we will cover the basics of online display advertising, including Display ads, GDN (the Google Display network), Facebook Ads, Placements, Affiliates, and Retargeting (on Google, Facebook and using 3rd party tools like AdRoll).
Marketing is all about casting a wide net and seeing what sticks. Push marketing is a tool that can cast an extremely wide net, and also have good ROI and Conversion Rate if used wisely. This workshop will teach you have to do exactly that. A basic understanding of marketing is recommended, but everyone is welcome!
What will be covered?
- The Basics of Display Marketing
- Differences between CPC, CPM, CPA, and CPV
- Ad networks and individual sites
- The 3 main ways to target on GDN (contextual, placements and demographics)
- Setting up your first display campaign
- Basics of placements, and affiliates
- Advertising on Youtube
- Basics of Facebook marketing
- Levers used for higher reach and lower costs on Facebook
- Differences between Retargeting and Remarketing
- How to set up a remarketing campaign
- How to build a remarketing list on Google and Facebook
- Similar Lists on Facebook
- RLSA (Remarketing Lists Search Ads) on Google
- Setting up remarketing on Google Analytics
Understand how all display marketing channels work, understand the basics of display cost structures, create your own display campaigns for the Google Display Network, create Facebook Ads, create remarketing lists on Facebook, and Google.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Upon completion of the necessary course work for this class, you will receive a certificate from the institute, which is a KHDA authorized training center.