Now more than ever, digital marketing has become an integral part of a company’s success. Master all the tips and tricks of an effective digital marketing strategy with this all-inclusive hybrid course (80 % delivered via e-learning and 20% delivered in-person).
Start with the basics with social media and email marketing, and deep dive into expert areas from SEO optimization to implementing campaigns with high ROI! This course is ideal for working professionals and those who have some knowledge of the field.
Following a unique blended learning journey that combines high-quality online education materials with live webinars from Google Partner Academy Trainer and digital marketing expert Yasir Zahoor Rather, learn to leverage the power digital marketing holds for your business in 6 weeks!
- Understand the different marketing channels, such as content, email and social media marketing, SEO, SEM, Display Ads, and many more.
- Create and analyze campaigns using your own business case.
- Track campaigns through Google Analytics and report your results, including ROI, CPL, conversion rates, and cost per acquisition of your customers.
- Drive organic traffic to your company’s website using the latest knowledge on SEO and SEM, as well as content marketing.
- Confidently utilize all major digital marketing tools in order to manage marketing in-house or monitor the agency.
- Understand how to build a digital marketing strategy in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Implement best practices for creating, measuring, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand the website optimization tactics to improve conversions rates & user experience.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Students will receive an internationally approved E-Certificate & E-Badge, which are:
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing Certificate
- Pearson Digital Badge (Badge can be used on Linkedin profiles & is useful for future employers to see)
* The 1st session indicates the date when students will gain access to the portal and all learning materials. Students are expected to go through the materials and prepare for the class prior to the live instruction webinars, which will start from the 2nd session onwards. An end date will be provided on the portal to indicate the last day for accessing learning materials and completing assignments
* The class is temporarily delivered entirely via e-learning due to Covid-19 risks and restrictions, but all certifications apply