Digital marketing consists of the most used channels to promote brands and businesses in the region, including social media, SEO, Google Ads, and email marketing. In this course, you will learn how to use tactical and sophisticated techniques with the help of analytical sources to help drive awareness, leads, and conversions.
Being able to cater to your customer's needs in the right place and at the right time is absolutely vital to achieve your goals and grow. The most up-to-date marketing processes and tools will be covered in this course to drive actionable results and marketing growth for businesses.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with an interest in learning about digital marketing
- Students/working professionals looking to add value to their profession
- Introduction to digital marketing & the data driven process
- Social media marketing management, videos, stories and other content
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube management
- Facebook and Instagram - Paid Advertising
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Introduction to SEO & Google Analytics
* Students must have access to the following:
Google Ads account (preferably a business account with up to a 40 AED one-off cost to set-up this account through the tool. Payable via credit or debit card)
A website or blog CMS system
An Instagram business account
A Facebook business account (and Advert manager, which is available to everyone who has a Facebook personal profile set up)
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
* Institute approved certificate will be provided upon completion of the course
Block 2 - Ground Level