Learn how to implement a successful online marketing strategy, by learning about every important marketing channel. Understand the advantages of each channel, and how you can use them to achieve your marketing and business goals. No prerequisites, only a basic understanding of marketing is recommended, but everyone is welcome!
With so many online marketing channels currently available, it’s difficult to figure out a smart strategy relevant to your particular business. By taking this class, you’ll be able to understand how all of the different marketing channels work together, and how you can take advantage of each of them regardless of your budget.
Marketing has already gone Digital. If you aren’t keeping up with the trends, you’ll be left behind. This condensed crash-course is your guide to keep up with the latest Digital Marketing skills you need to know, with practical exercises and local/international best practices.
What will be covered?
- Push Marketing: Display- GDN (Google Display Network), Facebook, LinkedIn Ads
- Pull Marketing: SEM- PPC, Google Ads, setting up your first campaign, Adgroups and Keywords
- Long term marketing: SEO (Technical & Content), Organic Social Media (Automation, Growth Hacking & Content)
- Customer Retention: CRM, Newsletter, Segmentation and Automation. Drip campaigns and Chat bots
- Optimizing the funnel: Making smart changes to your site. How to setup Retargeting (Facebook and Google)
- A complete picture of all Digital Marketing Channels
- Understanding how Digital Marketing works across channels and what channels are best for your efforts (by relating them to business and digital KPI’s).
- How to create Ads on the Google Display Network (GDN), Facebook Ads (Demographics, Lookalike audiences), How to do basic keyword research and create ads in AdWords, How to do a basic SEO audit, and How to setup Retargeting Lists and Ads (through Google & Facebook).
- Get on the road to become Google Certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Upon completion of the necessary coursework for this class, you will receive a certificate from the institute, which is a KHDA authorized training center.
* The session will have a long lunch break with catered lunch