Living in an increasingly digitized world means everyone's personal information is more vulnerable to attacks. As cyberattacks become more prevalent, the need for cybersecurity professionals also continues to grow. Cybersecurity is one of the most sought after careers in the employment market right now, with more and more positions opening up every month.
With this introductory course to penetration testing, learn how to identify web applications with vulnerabilities and exploit those vulnerabilities the same way hackers do. You will use the tools used by hackers, penetration testers, and security researchers to ascertain if your application is vulnerable to attack.
Explore SQL injections, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, and more. Learn to modify web requests, cookies, and remove databases. This U.S.-certified program is affiliated with Montgomery College in Rockville, Maryland. This course is ideal for web developers, programmers, site administrators, and those interested in cybersecurity.
The classes are given in a mixed hybrid format. The main instruction is given by an instructor based in the U.S. over Adobe Connect and another associate faculty will be available on-site for academic assistance. All lectures are recorded and given access to students for future references as well. Materials are digital.
- Identify and understand web application security fundamentals, threats, and defensive measures
- Recognize how to harden web code and defend applications against attack on form validation, user authentication, access control authorization, session management, passwords, and other threats
- Develop web application design, planning, coding, and other tactics and strategies to protect dynamic, user-input websites from common and prevalent security threats
* All lectures are recorded and students will receive access for future reference. All materials are digital
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 - 60 years old
* The certificate of completion will be co-branded with Montgomery College, Maryland, USA and Desert Side Training Institute (approved by KHDA)
* Prerequisite: Basic understanding of how the web works and what cybersecurity is
* The main instruction is given over Adobe Connect and one associate faculty will be available on-site for academic assistance
* If students are unable to attend the class at the center, they can avail it online with Adobe Connect application on their personal company devices with high-speed bandwidth connectivity
Desert Side Training Institute