Customer service isn't just a department; it's an attitude!
This course is for anyone who deals with customers, be it face-to-face, over the phone or electronically. It's designed to help you manage your feelings and behaviors while attending to your customers. This course, taught by instructor Cornell Wallace, will help you build your confidence and enable you to cultivate positive customer experiences, manage customer expectations, handle difficult customers, and make the most of every customer contact.
Whether you're an experienced customer service professional or just starting out, this course has you covered. It is also ideal for those in the field who need a refresher to improve their techniques and methods and apply what they learn in work situations.
- Defining good customer service
- Finding the "human moment"
- Gaining confidence
- Delivering a positive experience
- Advanced listening and responding
- Building customer loyalty
- Personalizing customer relationships
- Dealing with difficult, rude or indifferent customers
- Using empathy to manage complaints
- Make the customer's view work for you
- Caring for yourself
- Introduction to customer service
- Customer service: communication skills
- Customer analysis: knowing your customer
- Calming upset customers
- Telephone customer service
- Internet customer skills
- Time management strategies
- Stress management strategies
Using a competency-based approach, the course is designed to ensure that participants demonstrate knowledge and skills about all relevant steps, documentation, requirements, and standards used in class, self-study, and group exercises.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Students will receive a KHDA-attested certificate
Mai Tower - Office #1412