Do you wish to be holding a certificate with a global recognition, proving your high level of competence and specialization in the field of accounting?
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification is a professional certification credential in the fields of management accounting and financial management. The CMA certificate attests that its holder possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
Part 1 of the CMA course tackles financial reporting, planning, performance, and control. Classes are conducted by certified trainers who would provide you with Q&As, case studies, mock exams, and training materials. Upon completion of part 1, you can proceed with CMA part 2 course which focuses on financial decision making.
This course (17 sessions x 3 hours) is open for fresh graduates who seek to become management accountants, non-finance professionals who need to grasp financial planning and analysis, and accountants who want to move to the more exciting and financially rewarding financial planning and analysis role.
Certified trainers will provide you with Q&As, case studies, mock exams, and training materials. Lessons are delivered in small groups but can also be given as 1-on-1 depending on the instructor and participant’s availability.
The class size varies between 2-5 persons with students of different skill levels, and the instructor will dedicate individual time for each student to teach them as per their learning requirements and assign them tasks to practice.
- Financial Planning, Performance & Control
- External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Any Bachelor's degree graduate is eligible to enroll in the course. Those pursuing graduation can also apply, provided they have passed graduation when they are applying for CMA membership, which means students can take the exam before graduating.
Examination the Course Prepares For:
The class prepares you for the CMA part 1 exam.
CMA Exam Testing Windows:
- Jan 1 to Feb 28
- May 1 to Jun 30
- Sep 1 to Oct 31
* Handouts, training material and mock exams will be provided
* It is recommended that students bring their own laptops. If unavailable, computers are free for use at the Center
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a KHDA-approved professional certificate (if required, KHDA attestation can be arranged for a fee of AED 150, to be paid directly to the institute)
* A minimum of bachelor's degree qualification is required to be enrolled for this class
Al Attar Business Centre, 6th Floor, #620
Sheikh Zayed Road
Beside ibis Hotel, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station