For decades, Ethical hacking has been used as a way to identify weak points in networks and systems. It is perfectly legal and essential for cybersecurity purposes. If you would like to pursue a career in cybersecurity, this class is for you!
This 60-hour private (30 sessions x 2 hours) class consists of 12 modules that will give you comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity. You will learn from a professional who will help you understand the advanced concepts of Ethical hacking, cybersecurity and security assessment in a simple and logical manner. The classes are a combination of theoretical as well as practical learning to help you get hands-on experience of real-life scenarios.
- Intro to Cybersecuirty
- Web application hacking
- Mobile Application Security
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Social Engineering
- Students will be provided with soft copies of all materials
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
- Students will receive a certificate from the institute upon completing the sessions
- A one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) is to be paid to the institute via a direct payment link which will be sent to the student by email will be sent to the student by email
- A free demo class can be arranged upon request. Please call 8003337 to check for availability
- The class can be taken in person or online. For online sessions, your instructor will send you the link to the online class upon booking.
Office 302A, Al Manal Tower, Aster Pharmacy Building, Sheikh Zayed Road
OR online via Zoom (link will be shared by the instructor upon booking)