Not only is good etiquette necessary to navigate through society, but it'll also boost your own confidence and self-esteem.
This private, 4-hour course is designed for those who want to polish their attitude and behavior and ensure all social and dining experiences are successful. This course is ideal for newcomers to the region, wives of diplomats, and men who work in the fashion, beauty, and hospitality industry. Your instructor Balsam is a certified Business Etiquette & International Protocol consultant, who has authored several articles and published two books about manners and lifestyle.
- The definition of proper social behavior, standards of the right and proper appearance, and wardrobe choices
- Attitudes and actions in any social environment
- How to handle different social situations, events, and social dining, be it locally or internationally
- The various communication styles and how to handle them properly and successfully
- Successful dining etiquette manners to fit any social situation
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 65 years old
* Letter of attendance can be provided upon request
* The course fee includes afternoon tea with cookies, which can be arranged at the customer's premise with all cutlery and refreshments or at instructor's premise
Classes can be given in either of the following locations:
Location 1: At customer's premise anywhere in Dubai
Location 2: Instructor's premise in Jumeirah 1 (unit # and exact location will be shared upon booking)