Our Savoir-Faire course helps you tackle the hurdle of social etiquette. From the French savoir (‘to know’) and faire (‘to do’), savoir-faire literally means “to know how to do”. There is no longer any need to fear the idea of meeting people in an unfamiliar setting, because this course will equip you with the skills that make up basic etiquette for human interaction, regardless of the social setting.
Never doubt your potential to become the most respectful and, subsequently, most sought after entity in any room. It is simply a matter of recognizing that potential within yourself, and honing it into the right tool to fruitfully maneuver through the social circles that you are a part of.
The class is taken in a private 1-on-1 setting so you can learn your preferred topic of etiquette in details. The class goes on for 1 session with 5 hours.
In our social etiquette, you will learn:
- Deportment - how to physically carry a positive attitude.
- Leaving a good impression
- Introduction - introducing yourself & others
- Handshakes, how to do hugs & kisses appropriately
- Meeting & greeting people from other cultures
- Small talk
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Classes can be given at customer premise against an additional fee of AED 300-500 depending on the distance from Jumeirah (to be paid directly to the instructor)
* All-day buffet will be provided by Michelin star chefs
* You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of this class
* Classes can be given at either:
a) The Institute - Capital Club Dubai, Building 3, Gate Village 3
b) Jumeriah Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah، Jumeira Road، Umm Suqeim 3
c) Customer's Premises