This 3-hour private workshop concentrates on the importance of practicing business etiquette at the workplace, and its vital role in business encounters. It is also designed to equip individuals with the essential etiquette knowledge they will need to achieve their personal and professional goals. This course will polish an individual’s personal brand, empower them to become more confident and courteous at work, and enable them to present themselves at their personal and professional best.
Workshop Methodologies: This workshop will be conducted with a good blend of PowerPoint presentations, self-knowledge questionnaires, videos and open discussions and practices.
- Understanding etiquette and why business etiquette matters
- Business relationship know-how
- Social media etiquette in business
- Define appropriate and inappropriate office behavior
- Cubical/ office etiquette
- Conference room etiquette
- Learn how to display courtesy during a video conference
- Demonstrate professional use of phone & email in the workplace
- The polished professional image and attire
- Deportment, poise and posture
- Cultural differences and how to navigate through building international relationships
- Business card etiquette
- Networking for success
- Learn the art of meeting, greeting and introductions
- Make a positive powerful first impression
- Project confidence with your presence
- Demonstrate courtesy while traveling on business trips
About the Instructor: Sep Moussavi; a Dubai-based Culture Coach and Corporate Trainer/ Facilitator with over two decades of experience helping individuals and businesses to reach new heights and build strong and effective relationships by bridging their cultural gaps and capitalizing on people development, with one goal in mind: to help cultivate the full potential in humans – their mindset and skills. In addition, as a passionate advocate for human rights especially for women and children, Sep supports initiatives that enhance women's development and advancement through education and training. Sep's expertise and interests lie in cross-cultural management, cultural intelligence, human capital and diversity, equity and inclusion.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older