Proper professional etiquette is your gateway to guaranteed success. To succeed in today's world, staying up-to-date on professional business etiquette is not just necessary, but could also influence the direction of your career.
Whether you're self-employed, a fresh graduate, currently employed, or in the process of changing jobs, this 4-hour online course has you covered. Your instructor Balsam is a certified Business Etiquette & International Protocol consultant, who has authored several articles and published two books about manners and lifestyle. She will tailor classes to fit your sector or field of business to help you gain insights effectively.
- Proper introductions (introducing yourself, general greetings and introductions, handshakes, and exchanging business cards)
- Achieving lasting first impressions
- Body language
- Eye contact
- Professional yet friendly attitude
- Business wardrobe (for ladies and men)
- Personal care and grooming (for ladies and men)
- Proper communication skills (office, Internet, and phone etiquette)
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 65 years old
* Letter of attendance can be provided upon request
* Classes can be conducted as 2 hours x 2 sessions or 1-hour x 4 sessions
* Instructor will send link for video calling upon booking