Looking for a new job and yet struggling with your interviews? Here's your opportunity to improve your interview skills!
In this 16-hour (8 sessions x 2 hours), private course, you'll learn the techniques and skills necessary to succeed in your job interviews. With the guidance of a coach, you'll learn how to make the best first impression on your interviewers, how to approach different interview formats and how to improve on your existing interviewing skills. You'll practice several interview sessions until you're ready!
Why take this course?
- Proven step-by-step process to achieve success in your interviews
- Prepare for job interviews like an absolute pro
- Based on real-life proven principles
- Short, effective and practical
- How to interview like a pro
- How to be effective in a job interview
- How to make the first best impression
- Different types of interviews and how to approach them
- How to perform due diligence, prepare for success and challenge yourself
- How you can leverage feedback and your mistakes
- How to excel in an interview
- To boost your confidence and communication skills
- What is the appropriate etiquette
- How to handle difficult job interview questions
- How to succeed in your interviews!
- It's recommended that students bring a notebook and a pen
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- After completion of sessions, a participation certificate will be awarded
(Unit # will be provided upon booking)
Al Mozna Building