Good etiquette never goes out of style.
This private, 4-hour course is designed for ladies who want to polish their attitudes and behaviors and ensure all social and dining experiences are successful. This course is also ideal for young ladies, especially newly married women or newcomers to the region. Your instructor Balsam is a certified Business Etiquette & International Protocol consultant, who has authored several articles and published two books about manners and lifestyle.
- The definition of proper social behavior
- Standards of right and proper appearance and wardrobe choices
- Attitude and actions in any social environment
- How to handle different social situations, events, and social dining, be it locally or internationally
- The various communication styles and how to handle them properly and successfully
- Successful dining etiquette manners to fit any social situation
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 65 years old
* Letter of attendance can be provided upon request
* The course fee includes afternoon tea with cookies, which can be arranged at the customer's premise with all cutlery and refreshments or at instructor's premise
Classes can be given in either of the following locations:
Location 1: At customer's premise anywhere in Dubai
Location 2: Instructor's premise in Jumeirah 1 (unit # and exact location will be shared upon booking)