Be the guest every host wants to invite and become the host that every guest will eagerly anticipate sending an RSVP to. A party is as memorable as the one who decides to throw it. Even the most excellently planned soiree cannot hold strong against an ill-mannered host.
This 1 session x 5 hours private class will teach you both aspects of being an amazing host and an amazing and respected guest. The mastery of being a good guest goes hand in hand with being a good host - after all, one can easily spot the flaws in another and help balance them out. Learn how to be excellent at both and become the life of any party – yours, and someone else’s.
After this course, event hosting and attendance will become as easy as breathing, allowing you and everyone around you to cherish the event for a long time.
You will learn:
- Sending and replying to RSVP
- Strategy of seating plans
- Menus for different occasions
- Thank you letters
- Conversations and taboo topics
- And many more!
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Classes can be given at customer premise against an additional fee of AED 300-500 depending on the distance from Jumeirah (to be paid directly to the instructor)
* All-day buffet will be provided by Michelin star chefs
* You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of this class
* Classes can be given at either:
a) The Institute - Capital Club Dubai, Building 3, Gate Village 3
b) Jumeriah Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah، Jumeira Road، Umm Suqeim 3
c) Customer's Premises