The first step to standing out in a crowd is possessing the know-how and mastering the successful skills of world-class citizens.
This private, 4-hour course is for executives, diplomats, and managers in senior positions who wish to shine and excel in their business and social encounters. It combines protocol, business, social, dining, and lifestyle etiquette and is tailored to fit your sector or field of business. Your instructor Balsam is a certified Business Etiquette & International Protocol consultant, who has authored several articles and published two books about manners and lifestyle.
- How to be a world-class citizen and professional
- Business etiquette skills (achieving lasting first impressions, executive business wardrobe, grooming, and proper communication skills)
- Successful dining etiquette skills
- Being a host and a guest
- Business travel and professional dealings with other cultures
- Social etiquette insights and avoiding embarrassing situations
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 65 years old
* Letter of attendance can be provided upon request
* The class fee includes a 3-course meal, which can either be arranged by the instructor at the client's office or at a restaurant recommended by the instructor
At Your Premise
Classes can be given at business premises or an agreed-upon public space such as a restaurant or cafe