Networking events are one of the best ways to create professional contacts, look for clients or meet like-minded people. This 3-hour private workshop is designed to develop and strengthen individuals. Self-confidence and provide in-depth awareness and knowledge on how to master the art of networking so it adds the most value to the time invested in them and how to be at your best in all social situations.
Workshop Methodologies: This workshop will be conducted with a good blend of PowerPoint presentations, self-knowledge questionnaires, videos, and open discussions and practices.
- Networking fundamentals
- Types of networker
- How to work a room
- Make an entrance
- Introductions and making a lasting first impression
- Where do you stand and who do you talk to
- How to break into a group
- How to move on to talk to someone else
- The art of building rapport
- How to be the most memorable person in the room
- How to deal with people of different cultures
- How to gain confidence in any social situation
- Conversation etiquette at social/ business events
- Mastering an effective body language
- Develop confidence and strong communications skills
- Dressing for the social position you want
- Business card etiquette
About the Instructor: Sep Moussavi; a Dubai-based Culture Coach and Corporate Trainer/ Facilitator with over two decades of experience helping individuals and businesses to reach new heights and build strong and effective relationships by bridging their cultural gaps and capitalizing on people development, with one goal in mind: to help cultivate the full potential in humans – their mindset and skills. In addition, as a passionate advocate for human rights especially for women and children, Sep supports initiatives that enhance women's development and advancement through education and training. Sep's expertise and interests lie in cross-cultural management, cultural intelligence, human capital and diversity, equity and inclusion.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise