In an era when People, Money and Information are flowing faster than ever across international borders, it is important to recognise the profound influence of our culture on how it unconsciously shape our perceptions, expectations and behaviours.
Cross-cultural interactions can easily open the door for potential misunderstanding. Beyond the language barrier, global professionals are daily confronted with different behaviour and ways of doing business that they are not familiar with. Without an inclusive culture, the challenges of a diverse workgroup can overshadow the potential benefits and ultimately be a bottom-line relevant issue.
This 3-hour private training is designed to transfer the knowledge, skills, and mindset required to work successfully with culturally diverse stakeholders, across inter-cultural dialogues and help businesses to foster culturally inclusive workplace whilst it helps employees manage cross-cultural communication efficiently with people with diverse backgrounds.
Workshop Methodologies: This workshop will be conducted with a good blend of PowerPoint presentations, group discussions, self-knowledge questionnaires, videos, and open discussions and practices.
- Understand the impact of your cultural values and implicit beliefs on our emotions and behaviour
- How does your culture impact each component of your personal and professional life?
- Identify and overcome unconscious bias and stereotypes
- Importance of cultural intelligence and competence
- Recognise different cultural types and categories
- Geert Hofstede’s cultural dimensions theory
- How can cultural differences affect business communication?
- How to overcome cultural differences while working in a diverse team, moving to a new country or even in an intercultural relationship.
- Introduction to the cultural mapping tool
- How to achieve diversity and inclusion using cultural agility
- Why Diversity and Inclusion matters?
- Improved effectiveness working with diverse colleagues, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Inclusive mindset and expansive worldview
About the Instructor: Sep Moussavi; a Dubai-based Culture Coach and Corporate Trainer/ Facilitator with over two decades of experience helping individuals and businesses to reach new heights and build strong and effective relationships by bridging their cultural gaps and capitalizing on people development, with one goal in mind: to help cultivate the full potential in humans – their mindset and skills. In addition, as a passionate advocate for human rights especially for women and children, Sep supports initiatives that enhance women's development and advancement through education and training. Sep's expertise and interests lie in cross-cultural management, cultural intelligence, human capital and diversity, equity and inclusion.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise